body language

Two hearts beat as one

Thumbnail image for Two hearts beat as one

Talk to most dog owners and they’ll agree that nothing beats that pleasure we get when greeted by our pet after a separation.  You could even argue that this outward display of affection, when we return home, is when owners feel at our most ‘loved’ by Fido.  We know that the special connection between dog […]

Read the full article →

How NVC’s impact dog behaviour

Thumbnail image for How NVC’s impact dog behaviour

When it comes to us humans, evidence suggests when we’re engaged in a conversation with someone typically 93% of what we communicate is non-verbal.  That means our body language and tone of voice is what people are focusing on, leaving just 7% for the actual content (our words). Non verbal communications (NVC’s) include; our tone […]

Read the full article →